The VIDIFI Material Company Ltd
- The VIDIFI Material Company Ltd. is an one member limited liability company under the Vietnam Infrastructure Development and Finance Investment Joint Stock Company with the initial charter capital of VND 70,000,000,000 (Seventy billion dong). The Company has its Business Registration License number 010 400 2319 issued by the Business Registration Office, Hanoi Planning and Investment Department on December 03, 2007
- The key lines of business to be focused on in the initial years: Mineral survey and exploitation; Building and industrial material production business; Construction of infrastructure for industrial zones and new towns; Examining the quality and standards of constructions; Manufacturing concrete of different types and concrete structures; Site grading; Road and inland waterway transportation; Manufacturing and trading in construction equipment, materials and machinery; Trading in petroleum, oil, liquefied gas and metallic products; Import and export of goods.
- Upon its establishment, the Company promptly set up a comprehensive business network in provinces and cities in the key economic zone of the North: Hanoi, Hung Yen, Hai Duong and Hai Phong and proceeded with synchronous business activities. Some achievements are set out below:
- Construction of a system of storage grounds providing materials for the whole Hanoi - Hai Phong route.
- Full or partial ownership of some borrow pits and quarries such as: fine sand, coarse sand, soil, stone and other materials in service of the Company’s projects in the upcoming time.
- Implementation of investment business projects in the fields of: petroleum, iron and steel and other materials; active engagement in investment and investment supporting activities in accordance with the Company and VIDIFI’s strategies.
In line with the development of VIDIFI, the VIDIFI Material Company Ltd. is going to substantial efforts to become a professional building material enterprise that contributes to the accomplishment of VIDIFI’s development goals